2. For the purpose of the GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to ETGAS by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. By using the Website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect
4. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
5. We also use analytical and statistical tools that monitor details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (but this data will not identify you personally).
Use of your information
6. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the GDPR.
7. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
7.1 To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
7.2 If you are an existing client, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you;
7.3 Where you have consented to receive such information, to provide information on other parties’ products or services that we feel may be of interest to you;
7.4 Where you have consented to receive our e-newsletters, from time to time to provide that to you.
Storage and disclosure of your information
8. Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
9. If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties’ use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by sending us an email to at any time.
10. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
11. We will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
Controlling the use of your data
12. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can email us at email@example.com at any time.
13. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
15. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
17. The GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
18. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy
19. We may update these policies to reflect changes to the website and customer feedback. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.
Version: February 2022